I know it’s easy to forget. So, I found this “quick” summary for the 10 secrets. Maybe you’d like to print them out and put them in a place as a reminder.
SECRET NUMBER ONE
- Accept him as he is. Look to his good side.
- Don’t try to change him. Forgive him for past hurts. Allow him his freedom.
- Compile a list of his masculine virtues. Humbly apologise to him for your past mistakes.
SECRET NUMBER TWO
- Admire his masculine qualities. Never wound his sensitive pride.
- A man’s greatest need is to be admired for his masculine qualities.
- His deepest misery is to be belittled by a woman.
SECRET NUMBER THREE
- Make him Number One in your life.
- Comfort him tenderly when he is tired or discouraged.
- Appreciate the heavy responsibility a man carries.
- Use the great power of sympathy.
- Comfort him lovingly when he comes home weary.
- Do not raise problems until after he has eaten.